MARRIED SEPTEMBER 21st
Best day ever. We can't thank Chef Thom and his staff enough for catering our wedding. The food was presented as beautiful as it was tasty. Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but it tasted so delicious and moist that I cannot wait until our 1 year anniversary to eat the top :).
Cheri and Brian contacted us about 6 months before their desired wedding date. Fortunately, we were able to accommodate their wishes because they were getting married on a Friday. Book early and worry about specifics after!
We planned the menu pretty quickly after a pretty quick meeting on what they were thinking. We provided several options for appetizers, main meals and desserts and Cheri ended up narrowing down the list to the exact menu.
- Cheese Platter with assorted cheeses and crackers with some Italian meats
- Shrimp Cocktail with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce
- Fruit Platter with melons and berries
Guests chose from Chicken, Prime Rib, or Vegetable Primavera
- Chicken was prepared with a light lemon sauce, grilled to perfection served over egg noodles
- Prime Rib was served Au Jus accompanied by fresh asparagus and Fingerling potatoes
- Pasta Primavera included Egg noodles with squash, asparagus, carrots and zucchini
The wedding cake was a red velvet cake with a buttercream frosting (Brian's favorite). To accompany the wedding cake, we had vanilla pudding and fresh fruits to top it all off